Pages

07.07.2013- My Month in Pictures: June

Sunday, 7 July 2013

It feels like I say the same thing when I come to put this post together at the start of every month, but I honestly can't believe how quickly the year is flying by! My June whizzed past in a flash, and here's a little look at what I got up to: 

Beautiful Irises in the garden/Lunch for one at Bill's/Trying on the perfect Carin Wester dress in Urban Outfitters (now sadly sold out, sob sob!)/Loving my new ring from the Libertine by Giles Deacon collection/New favourite jumper from Rokit/Chilling out under the Wisteria!/My collection of rings/Baked Apple Crumble!/Laura Ashley AW13 Press Day/Othello at the National Theatre/Red Arrows flying over Waterloo Bridge/New trainers!/Flowers from the garden/St. Paul's rose garden/Tea at Bea's/The Tempest at Shakespeare's Globe.


How have you spent the last month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures - I love your outfits! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground