Pages

09.07.2013- What I Wore Today #133

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Isn't this sunny weather just lovely?! It's certainly been a long time in coming! Although I'm not a massive sun worshiper (thanks to my inherited Irish complexion I tend to turn a lovely shade of lobster at the slightest mention of sunbathing!), it's lovely to finally see the sun after a winter which felt like it would go on forever, and although battling through rush hour on the tube isn't exactly conducive to keeping cool, I have really enjoyed digging out some summer favourites over the last few days. On Saturday I popped along to my local village fair for a bit before heading home to whisk up a pavlova shaped storm in the kitchen (keep your eyes peeled for a recipe coming soon!), so put together an outfit which incorporated a new season purchase which has been hiding away in my wardrobe just waiting for the warmer weather to arrive: 

Blouse- Boutique by Jaeger
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Sunglasses- Vintage
Watch- Olivia Burton

I picked up this blouse from Boutique by Jaeger in their end of season sale just after Christmas, after spying it in store last September (patient or what?!) At the time I couldn't justify the price, but when it was reduced to just under half price I snapped it up and have been waiting to wear it ever since. It's really light, so perfect for wearing during this heatwave, and the collar detail adds a little vintage inspired touch which I just love. At the weekend I styled it with some staple jeans and my much loved flats from Topshop, adding my Olivia Burton watch and vintage sunglasses for some co-ordinated summer accessorising!

Have you picked up any sale bargains recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. This blouse looks so pretty on you :) This sunny weather is just so lovely, nice to be able to wear different clothes now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah you always look so elegant in whatever you wear!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit setting! And i just can't get enough of my cat-eye sunglasses either :) xx

    http://ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those shades, very chic. I picked up a lovely Boutique by Jaegar dress in the sale x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sunnies and that blouse is darling!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground