Pages

22.07.2013- What I Wore Today #136: A Postcards from Shoreditch Special

Monday, 22 July 2013

At the start of last week, I was lucky enough to meet up with some of the lovely team from Warehouse to take part in their 'Postcards From Shoreditch' series. If you're a fan of Warehouse on Facebook, then you'll probably know all about the project, where bloggers and staff from Warehouse HQ have the chance to style some of their favourite pieces, modeling them on the streets of super cool Shoreditch. I was really flattered to be asked to take part and had a really lovely time selecting some of my favourite pieces from Warehouse's Argyll Street store, putting together an outfit which seemed perfect for this prolonged heatwave:


Blouse- c/o Warehouse
Printed Trousers- c/o Warehouse
Bag- c/o Warehouse
Necklace- c/o Warehouse
Sunglasses- Vintage

When I saw these trousers, it was love at first sight. I've become a real fan of the printed trouser over the last year or so, and they've rapidly become a real go-to piece for me- particularly when I'm having a morning panic about what to put on before dashing out of the door! Not only do I adore the ornate oriental print on this pair, but they really are ideal for this weather- perfect for keeping cool in the city. Here I teamed them with Warehouse's beautiful basic Piped Crepe T-Shirt, which is an instant wardrobe classic and a lovely nod to a lot of the simpler pieces which I've found myself drawn to over the last few months. The gorgeous gold necklace which I opted to layer over the top also added a really nice contrasting detail and is a piece which I've already started styling with some of my other wardrobe favourites. Finally, the tote bag really is my idea of heaven- a gorgeous tan shade and perfect for keeping all of my day-to-day essentials organised!

A big thank you to Warehouse for asking me to take part- and especially to Rhian, Abi and photographer Matt for making the shoot so enjoyable!

(Image credit: Warehouse.)

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love everything that you're wearing! The print of the trouser is amazing!

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Sarah you little stunner! I love the outfit you've put together and you look super cool in those sunglasses!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! especially in love with the trousers and sunglasses xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous outfit, i'm in love with those trousers! The top is really pretty too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look incredible! Love the trousers so much, and you're right around the corner from where I work! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are beautiful, they look perfect for jazzing up a summer work outfit. I love the length, I bet that's a big comfort in this heat. Btw, I covet your shades!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Love the trousers!

    -Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah. com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe you look fab love the printed trousers. It's a fun experience ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely amazing here and so relaxed, wish I could look as chic in the heat!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous clothing and such cool photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground