Pages

08.08.2013- Just Marble-lous!

Thursday, 8 August 2013

As we slowly bid a fond farewell to summer and open our arms to autumn (in fashion terms at least!), I'm finding myself drawn to an abundance of offerings from the high street. So many lovely pieces have already made their way on to my AW13 wishlist (which I'm sure I'll be sharing soon), and I'm already seriously lusting over a healthy section of Topshop's new season drop. As well as some lovely knitwear and essential boots, they've also put together an eclectic range of art inspired marble prints which I'm currently coveting: 



The marble design is something which I've seen a little bit of in the shops so far (particularly in & Other Stories), and I adore the colourway which Topshop have put together for this capsule collection. The contrast between the teal and ochre works perfectly, with a little splash of white keeping things fresh to bridge the gap between summer and autumn. These are pieces which would work really well teamed with some wardrobe essentials- think a simple block colour knit paired with the trousers, the coat thrown over a simple shift and the blouse teamed with a pair of expertly cut trousers. Having said that, I'm really tempted to splash out on the whole collection and wear all at once just for the sheer fun of it- it would certainly liven up the morning commute, don't you think?!! 

Are you a fan of Topshop's marvelous marble collection? 

(Image credit: Topshop.)

3 comments:

  1. Can imagine you in those trousers, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been perving over those trousers for a little while!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh what a cool print, love the dress!x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground