Pages

03.09.2013- My Month in Pictures: August

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Last month seemed to come and go in a flash and I'm really sad that summer is almost over for another year- my brain still thinks it's March and can't quite comprehend that the year is nearly over and done with. My August was quite quiet- with things at work crazy busy I used my weekends for some much needed relaxation! Here's a little look at what I've been up to over the last few weeks:

Admiring House of Holland's #mrquiffy Ice Cream Van in Covent Garden/Braving the Starflyer on the South Bank!/Pre-haircut posing/Yet more baking adventures/Perfect pink Hydrangeas in my garden/Post-run, a big thumbs up!/London evenings/New shoes from Marks and Spencer!/A very special delivery- Aesthetic Issue Four!/Bank Holiday bliss/The Breakfast Club for, erm, lunch/Seriously wishing my house looked like the inside of Zara Home!

September is already shaping up to be a super busy month, with London Fashion Week, lots of early/belated birthday happenings and trips to the theatre already in my diary! Watch the space!

What did you get up to in August?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. August went by so fast! Can't wait to see Aesthetic - my copy went to my parents' address so they have been enjoying it for now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love some coleslaw and chips right now, even though it's like 9am...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely collection of images!

    I've recently started my own lifestyle blog, please check it out on...
    phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh lovely photos! the food at the breakfast club looks ahmazing! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground