Pages

20.09.2013- What I Wore Today #149

Friday, 20 September 2013

Day two of London Fashion Week was a pretty busy one for me, with a show schedule which included Holly Fulton, John Rocha and Orla Kiely. Whilst the downpours of the Friday had dissipated, the weather was still quite overcast and cold- sadly with no sign of the autumn sunshine which usually punctuates the change of seasons. With this in mind, I reached for a cosy new addition to my wardrobe: 

Sweatshirt- Whistles
Skirt- Whistles
Bag- Zara
Shoes- Zara
Watch- Michael Kors c/o John Lewis
Sunglasses- Vintage
Comedy Faces- All my own work!

Finally, a much awaited outing for my Whistles sweatshirt! Once again opting for the comfort factor, I grabbed this out of my wardrobe first thing last Saturday morning, opting here to team it with a real style staple in the shape of my Carrie midi skirt. The combination of a sweatshirt and skirt is one which I really like, and one which saw Aisling and I become outfit twins for the day. It's just a pairing which is really easy to wear yet still pretty interesting- contrasting the slouchy, androgynous feel of the sweat with the more structured appeal of the skirt. Here I completed the look with one of my favourite bags, some new shoes from Zara (where else?!!) and vintage sunnies.

A big thank you to Elodie for the photos!

(Image credit: Elodie Russo, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt. I'm glad you had fun at LFW!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the sweatshirt. And the bag. An everything. Looking lovely

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous sweatshirt Sarah! I love anything with French on it! :) x x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Whistles-tastic outfit!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED THIS SWEATSHIRT! PS - Awesome pictures! ; )

    -Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground