Pages

25.09.2013- Dynamic Duo

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

One of the things which I will always associate with the back to school feeling of September is new shoes. Whether picking out a pair for the first day in a new class or snapping up some practical new season footwear as the weather changes on a whim- new shoes and September seem to go hand in hand, don't you think? Last autumn I have to confess that I was caught a little bit off guard by the change in weather, remaining firmly attached to my beloved ballet pumps until about December (!) when I finally caved in and invested in some practical boots. Determined not to make the same mistake this year, I've been on the hunt for some new season shoes for a little while now, so when the lovely people at Duo got in touch introducing me to their autumn collection, you can only imagine how excited I was:

Seine Leather Loafers- c/o Duo

A little while ago, Sarah and I were invited along to the Duo store in Covent Garden to find out a little bit more about their bespoke fitting service and to see their new collection. After being fitted by the lovely Rosie, we were able to try on some of our favourite autumn styles before selecting a pair to add to our wardrobes. After trying on some gorgeous brogues and some beautifully constructed pumps, I settled on this pair of loafers. The brilliant thing about the Duo experience is that the shoes or boots you select are essentially tailored to you- with three width fittings and twenty one calf sizes for their range of boots, you can be guaranteed of finding a pair which fit you perfectly. Not only are my loafers amazingly comfortable, but they feel so much sturdier and  a lot more supportive than a lot of the other footwear which I own- definitely a sign of how well made each pair of Duo shoes is, but proof also that it pays to go and get properly measured- especially as these are a whole size smaller than that which I usually take yet are still super comfy. 

Have you ever tried a pair of Duo shoes?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Oooo what beauties Sarah. You lucky girl! I love a pretty flat!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground