Pages

27.09.2013- What I Wore Today #151- The F&F Denim Challenge: Part Two

Friday, 27 September 2013

For the second of my F&F denim challenges, I found myself back on familiar ground with the skinny fit. If you're a regular peruser of my outfit posts, then you'll be well aware that the bulk of my day to day outfits incorporate skinny jeans. For me, they're an absolute wardrobe essential which I can team with a spectrum of pieces from my wardrobe, and they're also the ideal failsafe if I'm having a 'I don't know what to wear!' day. Having said that, I'm pretty predictable in terms of shopping for my skinnies in the same place, so when F&F introduced me to their new range, I was really excited to style them: 

Blouse- c/o F&F
Skinny Jeans- c/o F&F
Shoes- Topshop 

The combination of a blouse and a pair of skinny jeans is one which is a real staple for me, and this blouse from F&F's new season drop is already a firm favourite. Not only is the heart print a really trendy touch, but the relaxed style is perfect for more easygoing days and carefree weekend dressing. F&F's skinny fit jeans are another real revelation- and this pair have been cut with a high waist which means they get a huge thumbs up from me! 

Are you a fan of skinny jeans?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. I live in black skinnies - i have around 4 pairs! Slightly obsessed! Love the blouse. It's very Burberru-esque!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh snap! I have this top! I love the little heart prints!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground