Pages

06.10.2013- My Month in Pictures: September

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Looking back, my September was a little bit of a whirlwind, with lots to keep me busy. Again, I'm finding it so hard to believe that the end of the year is almost upon us- I'm convinced that a few months have just vanished without a trace! Anyway, here's a little peek at what I've been up to of late:

New bedtime reading/The Globe for A Midsummer Night's Dream/London Fashion Week fun!/Beautiful details at the Orla Kiely presentation/The ELLE x Selfridges Beauty Box/Paying a visit to the Fashion & Textile museum for Aesthetic!/First trip to Wahaca/Beautiful view on the way home/Saturday trips to the tea shop.
This month has already been quite jam-packed, and next weekend I'm off to Edinburgh with Aisling, Lily and Hannah- so expect plenty of Scottish snaps in next month's round up!

How did you spent September?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. September went by so fast! So excited for Scottish adventures next weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks delicious! What a great blog you have :)

    http://julianachow.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground