Pages

27.10.2013- What I Wore Today #157

Sunday, 27 October 2013

As I mentioned in my last outfit post, when it comes to winter dressing I'm quite guilty of sticking to wearing the same pieces time and time again. So, when F&F set me the challenge of styling one if their new season pieces as part of their How You're Wearing It Feature, I jumped at the chance to mix up my seasonal dressing habits and bid a (temporary!) farewell to my go-to cold weather combination of jeans and a jumper. With a budget of £25, I settled on a really versatile piece, and one which is a definite winter essential:
Jacket- c/o F&F 
Trousers- Gap 
Blouse- Zara 
Shoes- Topshop 

This longline biker style jacket is perfect for this time of the year, especially as the weather is proving quite unpredictable! The slightly oversized fit makes it perfect for layering up with chunky knits, or teaming with a simple blouse, as I did here with this old favourite from Zara. It's also super versatile and something which I know I'll get so much wear out of throughout the winter and as we look towards next spring too. I completed this outfit with another recent addition to my wardrobe in the shape of these trousers from Gap, which I picked up last weekend on a shopping trip with Sarah. For the bargain price of £19.99(!), they're perfect for allowing me to continue my penchant for printed trousers into winter, and again are really versatile- I'm so tempted to style them with a matching knit! 

What are your new season essentials? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

9 comments:

  1. Love those trousers, I wish there was a Gap closer to me, their pants are always tailored so lovely! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers belong in my wardrobe!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute jacket!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket and trousers together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome outfit, I am loving those trews!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this monochrome look-it always look amazing
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground