Pages

30.10.2013- Happy Birthday Westfield!

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

If you're a regular reader, then you'll know that I'm a huge fan of Westfield London. Whether I'm lusting over potential premium purchases in The Village, contemplating where to head for lunch or visiting some of my favourite high street names, having everything under one roof in West London really does make shopping so much easier- and if I'm after something special I know that I'm almost certain to find it there. I've also been lucky enough to work with Westfield on a few special projects in the past, most recently the styling challenge which I participated in with the gorgeous Tanya from Fashion Knows No Limits. Whilst I can't quite believe that it's five years since Westfield London opened (time flies!), I'm also really excited by their latest collaboration, created especially in celebration of their landmark birthday: 
 photo w5_zps2682bee1.jpg

Working with five amazing designers (Louise Gray, Richard Nicoll, Sophia Webster, Peter Pilotto and Thomas Tait), Westfield London have developed five different limited edition anniversary sweatshirts- on sale from now until 3rd November (or until they sell out!) We all know that I've developed a real fondness for the humble sweatshirt over recent months, so it will probably come as no surprise that I'm seriously coveting all five of these designs. At the moment I'm leaning more towards Louise Gray's creation- particularly as I really missed seeing her present a collection at London Fashion Week back in February: 



Each sweatshirt is priced at £65 and all proceeds from the project are being donated to Save the Children- so definitely no excuse not to snap one up! 

Which design is your favourite? 

(Image and video credit: Westfield London.)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Sophia Webster one - can't believe that Westfield is five years old! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with sweatshirts! Love this post. Oh, and I just followed ya on bloglovin'! :-D

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent DIY: DIY Lucite Perfume Clutch
    Recent post: Not all black and white

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground