Pages

10.11.2013- What I Wore Today #159

Sunday, 10 November 2013

If there's one purchase which has proven a new season must-have over recent months, it's undoubtedly the pink coat. From the AW13 catwalk presentations of Carven and Celine to the humble high street, thinking pink has never been more in vogue. I have to confess, at the start of the autumn, I wasn't immediately sold on the trend, but after gradually incorporating a few pops of the colour into my wardrobe I'm now something of a convert. Having rediscovered my vintage inspired pink boyfriend jacket from Warehouse a few weeks ago, when payday came around at the end of last month, I took the plunge and picked up another special pink piece: 

 Coat- Betty Jackson Black at Debenhams 
Jumper- Zara 
Jeans- c/o Laura Ashley 
Shoes- c/o Duo 
Bag- River Island

This coat is more or less a dream addition to my ever growing collection of outerwear. I'd held off purchasing a pink coat at the start of the season as I wanted to wait for something that would prove practical as well as pretty- in other words something warm and woolly! This candy floss number from Betty Jackson's range at Debenhams is perfect as it's beautifully lined, really well cut at also ideal for keeping cosy as the weather gets chillier. Even better, I managed to snap it up with a hefty bit of money off during a discount weekend at Debenhams a few weeks back- proof that biding your time pays off in more ways than one, eh?! For a trip to Brighton a few weekends ago, I teamed it with a simple knit from Zara, staple Laura Ashley jeans and loafers from Duo. 

Have you picked up a pink coat yet? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

12 comments:

  1. Love this coat and such a gorgeous backdrop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is so gorgeous! the photos are beautiful too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photographs, they're like stills out of a film!
    I adore that coat, and those sunnies are so fabulous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photographs! That really is a lovely coat :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this coat, such a pretty colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your coat is just...amazing!! I'm in love with the colour:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh it's lovely, I really want a pink coat! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pink coat.

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent DIY: DIY Lucite Perfume Clutch
    Recent post: Fuck Your Selfie

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground