Pages

23.11.2013- Laura Ashley SS14

Saturday, 23 November 2013

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be invited along to Laura Ashley's SS14 press day. After seeing so much I loved when they showcased their autumn ranges, I was really excited to see what they have in store for next year- and I wasn't disappointed! Taking on the feel of a classic country show, each range came together to evoke leisurely summer days, and offered a really bright, refreshing feel as we all too optimistically look towards next spring: 


With a distinctly rural feel, Laura Ashley's home offerings for next season are as covetable as ever. The Country Show story, with playful prints and a farmyard feel taps into a really nostalgic sense of idyllic living, and features some stunning pieces for the kitchen. Flower Marquee was another of my favourite collections, incorporating some beautiful wallpaper, vintage inspired touches and signature florals- definitely one which I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for in store!


The laid back, country inspired aesthetic runs across the SS14 fashion offerings too- think classically cut dresses, an abundance of floral prints and bold pops of colour. With textured details, pretty lace collars and plenty of heritage touches featured across the designs for next season, this is a range which features so many individual essentials (perfect for popping into the wardrobe!) and summer-ready looks- I'm already counting down the days until it becomes bearable to leave the house without a coat!


Just a few of my homeware highlights from the Flower Marquee and Freshwater collections! It was lovely to see so many bright, elegant pieces dominating the agenda for next season. One of the things which I love about Laura Ashley is the heritage feel which comes from the iconic prints and quintessentially British inspiration which is carried from collection to collection, and the pieces on offer for SS14 continue this legacy beautifully. It will come as no surprise that I fell head over heels in love with the fresh florals on display, but I also found myself really drawn to the sleeker, more modern pieces too. Seeing everything so beautifully displayed has also spurred me on to spruce up my house next spring- here's hoping it won't be too long in arriving!

What do you think of Laura Ashley's SS14 collection?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. This collection looks lovely - I particularly like the wallpaper with the little green leaves and yellow birds <3 *swoon* x

    www.lilyinthelabyrinth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos, looks like you had a nice time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute and dainty! Love it all.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the decor! everything looks so pretty!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground