Pages

27.11.2013- What I Wore Today #162

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Now that the temperatures have well and truly plummeted, I'm rapidly reverting to cosy mode and reaching for some of my favourite winter warmers. At this time of the year you'll usually find me wearing a succession of jumpers on repeat, and whilst I've been getting plenty of wear out of some old favourites, with the chilly weather in prospect for a fair few months yet, it seemed like high time to invest in some quality knits. With a few spare pennies at the end of last month, I took advantage of a promotional weekend at John Lewis (price match I love you!) and ordered a couple of woolly staples to see me through until spring:

 
Jumper- Whistles (via John Lewis)
Jeans- Topshop
Coat- c/o Very
Shoes- Gap
Bag- c/o Warehouse
Sunglasses- Vintage

This jumper had been on my wishlist for absolutely ages, and the style is one which I think is truly timeless. Having scoured many a vintage shop for the perfect Aran inspired knit, I hadn't had any success, so I turned to the high street instead. The new season knitwear on offer from Whistles in an absolute dream, and although this jumper was a little pricier than the pieces which I normally pick up, it seemed like the perfect investment- particularly as it's a style which is such a classic. Here I paired it with a staple pair of jeans, my oversized camel coat a Gap shoes- which are rapidly becoming my go-to comfy pair! 

Have you picked up any new season knitwear? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

7 comments:

  1. you look mega chic, such a classic look :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classic outfit here, I love the coat and the sunglasses!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I looove your coat and jumper Sazfaz! I should really hop on the Whistles clothing bandwagon, eh? New Year's resolution for sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice jumper! even i'm facing same problem too...... cooooooool here :0 but very funny!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground