Pages

23.12.2013- What I Wore Today #166

Monday, 23 December 2013

Whilst this time of the year is generally reserved for getting dressed up and injecting a little splash of festive sparkle into your wardrobe, for me, recent days have been all about keeping things casual and comfortable. Having had a little bit of time off from work and now with Christmas just around the corner, I've more or less been living in cosy staples which are perfect for indulging the lazier side of my outfit planning mind! Venturing out of the house at the end of last week for an essential trip to the IMAX to see The Desolation of Smaug (how amazing is the dragon?!!), I plumped for some old favourites, as well as a new addition to my (rapidly expanding!) sweatshirt collection:

Sweatshirt- Whistles
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Gap
Coat- Betty Jackson Black at Debenhams
Sunglasses- Topshop
Bag- Zara

I know, I know- another outfit post, another Whistles sweatshirt! I think I'm definitely addicted to snapping them up, given that I already own the Feminin and C'est La Vie versions, but as far as I'm concerned, you can't have too much of a good thing. In fact, picking up this third addition to my collection was a little bit of a labour of love as it sold out online in a flash. After dropping the lovely customer service team at Whistles an email, they were lovely enough to track one down in store for me- needless to say it was swiftly ordered and well on the way to my wardrobe! Pieces like this have proved a real failsafe for me recently, as they are just so easy to wear and fit it really seamlessly with my day-to-day dressing, particularly when the weather takes a gloomy turn and all I want to do is hibernate!

Which pieces are your cosy favourites?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. In love with your coat!! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate I need one of those sweatshirts in my life darn it! Looking laaavely as ever. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this sweatshirt! Definitely would've ordered myself one if they were still in stock. Fingers crossed they get some more in! x x

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground