Pages

03.01.2014- Mulberry SS14

Friday, 3 January 2014

For me, one of the best things about the shift in seasons (as well as the reappearance of the sunshine!) is getting to see an array of new ad campaigns across the fashion press and online. Regular readers will know that I always eagerly anticipate Mulberry's new season imaging, and for SS14 they have once again collaborated with Tim Walker to concoct an enchanting glimpse of the pieces which will be hitting stores over the next few months: 

Cara Delevingne for Mulberry SS14, photographed by Tim Walker. Art direction by Ronnie Cooke Newhouse, styling by Edward Enninful
Mulberry's spring catwalk presentation was one of my London Fashion Week highlights, and it's really lovely to see the collection displayed so prettily here. I love the delicate floral backdrop, and these images really capture the light elegance of the collection perfectly. I've also resolved that this year is going to be the year that I finally make a Mulberry shaped addition to my handbag collection- so watch this space!

What do you think of Mulberry's SS14 collection?

(Image credit: Tim Walker & Mulberry.)

2 comments:

  1. Mulberry always has the best ad campaigns and window displays. Oh to own a Mulberry bag... I can dream!

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah god I'm swooning like a good 'un over here!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground