Pages

04.01.2013- What I Wore Today #167

Saturday, 4 January 2014

With the festive season now fizzling out, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been finding it hard to bid a fond farewell to my pyjamas, the selection box and the television! After my M&S Cosy Night In at the start of my Christmas break, I more or less morphed into a hermit, leaving the house on a grand total of three occasions- after all, the weather wasn't really co-operating with any adventurous plans! So, with the prospect of going back to work looming, it's no surprise that I've been hankering after some cosy basics, with a little splash of spring colour thrown in for good measure: 

Jumper- Gap 
Jeans- Topshop 
Shoes- Gap 

This Gap jumper was an absolute steal from their sale- a snip at only £15! Not only is is the perfect stopgap between some of my thicker knits and something a little lighter, it's also the perfect colour for seeing me through to spring. It's so comfortable too, with the relaxed shape offering the perfect forgiving fit for disguising any festive over indulgence! Here I paired it with a pair of much loved (and on the verge of falling to pieces!) jeans from Topshop, and Gap skate shoes. 

Have you picked up any transitional pieces recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. I never think to go into gap whilst shopping but you've inspired me Sarah!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love turtle necks at the moment. You look great in yours!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that jumper Sarah! Such a great colour and turtlenecks have finally won me over. Also, lovin' this new blog layout too! When did this occur?! I haven't read blogs on my Macbook in way too long it seems! xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground