Pages

03.02.2014- My Month in Pictures: January

Monday, 3 February 2014

I'm not one to wish time away, but didn't January feel like one of the longest months ever? The weather really didn't help either- and as if proving my point, I'm writing this post with glorious sunshine streaming in through my window. Anyway, now that spring is (hopefully!) just around the corner, I'm feeling much more optimistic, especially as I'm going away at the end of the month too! Whilst I'm drawing up a packing list, here's a little look at what I've been up to over the last few weeks:

New Year's Day Afternoon Tea at home/Pretty pastels for the first day back at work!/Rain rain go away/Sale purchase from Ganni/Watching Mojo at The Harold Pinter Theatre- definitely worth catching if you can/Rosy mornings/Zara sale shopping/Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! at Somerset House/Bloom & Wild flowers/First trip to Honest Burger for Sophie's birthday/Swooning over Dior's SS14 beauty offerings/Treats for the garden from Marks & Spencer/Pink and leopard print on a gloomy Tuesday/Back to Somerset House for the Andy Gotts x BAFTA exhibition, using the opportunity for a selfie or three!/Coriolanus take two- this time thanks to NT Live!
How did you spent your January?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulosa to see you for a good ol' burger this month Faz! January felt long and short all at once for me... as if it's February and a New Year already!! ;) Cannot wait for Morocco - I need to get myself organised asap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you saw Coriolanus! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground