Pages

09.02.2014- Ganni SS14

Sunday, 9 February 2014

With spring just over the horizon and brief glimpses of sunshine in the sky, I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to the prospect of warmer weather, longer evenings and topping up my recommended daily allowance of Vitamin D. I'm already collecting lots of new season inspiration, and Ganni's vision of SS14 has me well and truly swooning: 


One of the great things about summer is the opportunity which it presents to incorporate bolder-than-usual pieces into your daily wardrobe, and I've already got my heart set on this vivid palm tree print. Whether for effortless city chic, or as a summer holiday staple, it's definitely one to get saving for- and I adore the printed trouser and shirt combination here. Pretty pastels and lace details are also a really welcome sight after living in chunky knits for the last few months, and it's lovely to see that the pink cocoon coat shows no sign of disappearing any time soon. Styling wise, slicked back hair and an effortless fresh face are the order of the day. 

What do you think of Ganni's SS14 collection?

(Image credit: Ganni, via Facebook.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still in love with pink coats! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i'm craving summer like crazy right now...and wow this collection is so....FRESH. there's really no better word.

    lovely post...

    -rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground