Pages

11.02.2014- What I Wore Today #172

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Although the sun has made a few fleeting reappearances over the last few weeks, it's still pretty nippy outside. I'm quite impatient by nature, so have been itching to wear some of my new spring purchases, although the climate hasn't been all that co-operative! However, over the weekend I took the plunge and reached for a piece which has already become a firm transitional favourite:

Coat- Limited Collection at Marks & Spencer 
Jumper- Boutique by Jaeger 
Jeans- c/o Laura Ashley 
Shoes- Gap 
Bag- Zara 

After falling in love with the majority of their new season collection at their SS14 press day a few months back, it's perhaps no surprise that the latest addition to my coat collection comes from Marks and Spencer. I spied it online at the start of the year and after umming and ahhhing over it in store a few weekends ago I took the plunge and treated myself to it after payday, making use of a 20% off promo which M&S were running online. It's the perfect effortless transitional basic, and co-ordinates perfectly with my favourite pieces- so expect to see it a good deal more over the next few months. This jumper from Jaeger's Boutique collection was another discount-code prompted purchase, snapped up when they were offering 20% off (the magic number!!) their sale items. Again it's a really great basic, perfect for layering and a lovely pop of colour to perk up even the dreariest of late winter days. Finally, allow me to introduce you to my new favourite pair of shoes- the leopard print version of Gap's skater style pumps which I have been searching for for ages!

Have you picked up any bargains recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Sandiford, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. love the shoes- a bit of leopard print is perfect for perking up an outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fab outfit, I love that lovely bright jumper!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground