Pages

27.02.2014- My Holiday in Pictures: Essaouira‏, Morocco

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Whilst the gloomy Great British weather is undoubtedly making us all more than eager for the arrival of spring, last weekend I was lucky enough to escape rainy London for a trip to Morocco in the company of Tanya, Elodie, Michelle and Sarah. We stayed at the beautiful Dar Lazuli Riad, situated in the picturesque province of Essaouira, which is about a two and a half hour drive away from Marrakesh. I've got a fair few blog posts about our adventure in the works, but whilst I'm putting those together, here's a little look at the trip as it progressed through an Instagram filter:

Leaving on a jet plane!/My beautiful bed for the trip/Breakfast on our first day/Inside the stunning Riad/The beach!/Blue sky/Tagine time!/Visiting an Argan Oil co-operative/Admiring the vivid colours/Camel!/Stopping for a drink in some spectacular surroundings/Sunset/Visiting the artisan quarter/Exploring La Scala and indulging my Game of Thrones geekiness!/Gelato/The perfect spot to watch the sun go down on our final evening. 

I'm off to sort through the rest of my snaps- but watch this space for plenty more about our trip coming soon!

*Our stay at Dar Lazuli and transfers were complimentary, but flights, food and other sundries were paid for by us. As ever, my opinions and impressions are 100% honest. 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. sooo wonderful photos! they make me wwant to travel even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip - thanks for making it so good, Sarah! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

    - Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you got to go to Morocco! Gorgeous photos :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very envious of all the Moroccan food I've seen on your instagram! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground