Pages

20.03.2014- What I Wore Today #177

Thursday, 20 March 2014

As I mentioned in my last post, one of the sure signs that spring has sprung is gradually being able to abandon your winter coat (or coats!) in favour of something lighter. With the recent spell of warm weather, I've definitely been reaching for some of my favourite (and some long forgotten!) jackets, and it's made a lovely change to be able to leave the house without being bundled up in layer after layer. At the start of the week, I found myself reaching for some trusty transitional favourites, as well as a new season purchase which is guaranteed to become a real staple:

Jacket- Zara
Top- Zara
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes- Gap
Sunglasses- Zara

This jacket from Zara had been on my wishlist since I spied it in store at the start of February, and was a little post-payday treat to myself last weekend. Regular readers will know that my boyfriend blazer from ASOS is a real wardrobe favourite, and although this is quite similar at first glance, the cut is slightly looser, leaning towards a more relaxed silhouette. It's also collarless, so slightly less structured and perfect for teaming with some of my more casual tops- as I did here with this old favourite from Zara. Complete with trusty jeans and skate shoes, this was a comfortable way to begin the week!

Have you treated yourself to anything recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

6 comments:

  1. It's so nice not having to wear a big bulky coat! Pass over the blazers!

    ​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new blazer is lovely and perfect for spring plus i love those shades! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your shades give a pop of red in your outfit!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I'm a new reader and I absolutely love your blog! :)
    www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, that blazer looks great on you and I adore those sunglasses!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground