Pages

05.04.2014- What I Wore Today #179

Saturday, 5 April 2014

With the shift in seasons well and truly upon us, I've been rummaging through my wardrobe in search of some forgotten favourites. With the evenings drawing out and the temperatures picking up, my thoughts are firmly focused on summer- and it's making such a difference getting home from work when it's still light outside. Whilst it's not quite an iced tea climate yet, I've definitely been pulling out more warm weather favourites over the last week or so, including a real treasure from Whistles which brightened up the start of the week: 

 Jacket- Whistles 
Blouse- Zara 
Trousers- c/o F&F
Shoes- Gap 
Sunglasses- Topshop 

This outfit is more or less a variation of one of my favourite combinations from my trip to Morocco back in February- perhaps it's my subconscious telling me I need another holiday! This Whistles jacket is a regular fixture in my summer wardrobe, and something which I've posted about a fair few times in the past. Having picked it up at over half price a few seasons ago, it's definitely one of my savviest purchases to date, and something which I tend to reach for instinctively once winter is over. Keeping things simple, here I teamed the print with some real staples in the shape of my F&F trousers and Zara blouse, adding a favourite pair of sunglasses from last year and my much worn Gap skate shoes. 

What are your spring staples? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell , please do not reproduce without permission.)

5 comments:

  1. Ah Sarah I'm still lusting over that beaut of a jacket! Swoon!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jacket - Whistles never seem to get it wrong! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jacket - Whistles never seem to get it wrong! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jacket! And your trousers look really comfy too xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground