Pages

08.04.2014- What I Wore Today #180

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

As I mentioned a little while back, the shift in seasons is a great excuse to have a good sartorial sort out and rediscover some old wardrobe treasures. It's finally getting warm enough to contemplate leaving the house without being wrapped up in thick knits and jeans, and it's been lovely to inject a splash of colour back into my day to day dressing- especially after living in dark hues for most of the winter. Printed pieces are more or less a summer staple for me, and along with my jacket from Whistles, I've been eagerly rediscovering another favourite of late- the humble printed trouser: 

Top- Just Female (via ASOS) 
Trousers- c/o Warehouse 
Shoes- Gap 

Last summer I more or less lived in these trousers from Warehouse, after picking them up for my Postcards from Shoreditch shoot back in July. They were packed away for the duration of the winter, but towards the end of last week I dug them out- and am so happy to have rediscovered them. Not only are they ultra comfortable, but the colourway means they're perfect for teaming with an array of block colours- whether a pink jumper or a black blouse like this one from Just Female which is rapidly becoming a real staple. I'm generally something of a slave to denim on a day-to-day basis, so it's always really nice to mix things up a bit, and find some alternative easy-to-wear options for everyday. I'm already planning on digging out some more prints for the summer, and have recently discovered the amazing array at Boden- I have a feeling some of my favourites might be making an appearance on these pages sooner rather than later... 

Do you have any favourite printed pieces? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

9 comments:

  1. Those trousers are gorgeous, not surprised you lived in them last summer! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove these trousers Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah those are such stylish trousers for a seriously stylish lady!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look and also gorgeous hair! And yes, I do actually have a favourite printed piece in my wardrobe - it's a blouse that I bought spontaneously a few years ago and it turned out to be one of the most perfect wardrobe statements. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those trousers are amazing! I really want to invest in a pair like that, I'm a sucker for paisely - so I'd like to find a pair with that print on them! :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these trousers! Predictably the only printed items I own are dresses! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good pair of printed trousers! You look fabulous here!
    Would love if you could check out my blog!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the queen of printed trousers and these are gorgeous!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground