Pages

26.04.2014- Everyday Accessories: Promise Designs

Saturday, 26 April 2014

A little while ago, an email popped into my inbox from the lovely Raul at Promise Designs, a bespoke jewellery design company based in Spain, introducing me to their products and the beautiful personalised pieces which they create. As I've mentioned time and time again in the past, I'm something of a jewellery fiend, so am always on the lookout for new pieces to add to my collection, and the personal touch offered by Promise Designs is something which really appealed to me, particularly as some of the most special pieces in my jewellery box have a really sentimental connection.

More Than Words Bangle, c/o Promise Designs.
Beautifully simple and stylish, this bangle has barely left my wrist since it arrived through my letterbox. It's the perfect compliment to so many of my other favourite pieces, and sits ideally next to my watch and one of my favourite bracelets which I picked up in Morocco on a daily basis. Although Promise Designs offer a personalisation service, this signature More Than Words design features a quote which has proved really resonant with me, especially over the last few months- 'You are braver than you believe and stronger than you seem.' Taken from A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh, it's a phrase which definitely bolsters me when I'm feeling a little overwhelmed- and if I'm having a difficult day, one quick glance at my wrist will offer a perfect burst of strength to see me through.  I love the idea of jewellery being meaningful, so for me this is the perfect product- and I'm sure I'll be treating myself to more pieces from Promise Designs before too long.

What are your favourite pieces of jewellery?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

*I was kindly sent this piece for review by Promise Designs, but as ever my opinions and impressions are 100% honest.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Sarah!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I really love the quote you chose!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground