Pages

06.05.2014- My Month in Pictures: April

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

I feel like I always introduce these posts in the same way, but my goodness where is the time going?!! I can't believe we're nearly half way through the year already- particularly as it feels like Christmas was only yesterday. Anyway, my April was a fairly busy one- here's a little peek at what I've been up to over the last few weeks:

Seeing Only Lovers Left Alive at the cinema- such a beautiful film/Weekend reading/Beautiful flowers from the Dream Team and Bloom & Wild to cheer me up after a pretty rubbish few weeks/A vintage inspired outfit of the day/Getting ready for Game of Thrones series four!/Roses at Claridge's/Claridge's afternoon tea/Blooms from the garden/Road testing some new REN goodies/Road tripping during my week off work/Exploring Bodiam Castle/Visiting Bill's in Brighton/Reading Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates- definitely pick up a copy if you can!/Handy storage for some beauty bits thanks to Zara Home/Tucking into a lobster roll at The Big Easy!

Overall a fairly food filled month!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground