Pages

21.05.2014- Selfridges 'The Beauty Project' Beauty Box

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

If heaven were a place on earth, I'm pretty sure that it would bear more than a passing resemblance to the beauty hall at Selfridges. It's one of my favourite places to have a good old fashioned browse, and carries so many of my favourite brands- as well as some which I'm still getting to know and love. As well as being a one-stop-shop for lots of my essentials, it's also a great place to get a little bit experimental and try something new. With this spirit in mind, Selfridges have released their latest beauty box, this time in celebration of The Beauty Project initiative which is running in store and online until the middle of June:

The Beauty Box, £30, Selfridges. Contents (from left): Clear 'Respect Your Selfie' Makeup Bag, Paul & Joe Blotting Paper, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser, Carmex, Ole Henriksen Cleansing Cloths, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Percy & Reed Dry Shampoo, Eyeko Mini Black Magic Mascara, Travel Sized NARS Deep Throat Blusher, EOS Berry Hand Cream, Lancaster Silky Milk Tanning Lotion, Phyto 7 Hydrating Hair Cream, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant & The Original Tangle Teezer.
After purchasing last year's summer offering, I had high hopes for this little lot- and I wasn't at all disappointed. Jam packed full of goodies, this box contains some true everyday essentials (I'd be lost without my three Tangle Teezers!), as well as some new products to explore. Eyeko and Kiehl's are brands which I've been toying with purchasing from for a long while now, so to have the opportunity to give some of their top sellers a whirl without breaking the bank first is fantastic- and I'll definitely be reporting back on how I get on. Dermalogica is another skincare favourite of mine, and you can't really go wrong with a NARS compact, can you? I'm probably most excited to try the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- something which I've heard amazing things about and a product which I'm hoping will sit perfectly alongside my much loved Tinted Moisturiser.

The box is currently sold out online, but I'd definitely keep your eyes peeled in store for one!

Have you tried any of these products?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah look at all those goodies!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like such a great idea, wish it was still available online. Kiehl's are always great but Origins is my all time fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks full of great products - I always miss out on these boxes! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground