Pages

03.06.2014- My Month in Pictures: May

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Crikey, I can't quite believe that we're halfway through the year already! In six months time, I'll have just turned 25 (scary stuff!) and we'll all be in the thrall of festive preparations- even scarier! Whilst parts of May seem to take a little longer than normal to roll around (five week months are painful when you're waiting for payday!), the majority of May whizzed by in a flash- and here's a little peek at what I got up to:

Watching Titus Andronicus with Lily at The Globe-such an amazing production!/Loving Essie's spring shades/Visiting Boden's AW14 Press Day/Lovely Lilacs/Falling in love with far too many coats at the M&S Press Day- watch this space for a post/My best attempt at a Victoria Sponge to date!/Celebrating my success with Freesias- read all about my gardening exploits here/The first outing for my new River Island sandals/Tea and cake on my lunch break/Feeling inspired by the gorgeous blooms at the Next Press Day/Watching Birdland at the Royal Court- just brilliant, Andrew Scott is a genius/Tapas at Casa Brindisa/Entering the Pradasphere at Harrods/Modelling some Madia and Matilda!/Falling in love with all of Kate Spade's new season pieces/Hydrangeas at Borough Market.

Looking back, a month dominated by food and florals! With six months of the year left, I'm focusing on making some changes which I promised myself I'd get around to back in January. And preparing for the impending quarter life crisis....(in fact I think I'm already there!)

How did you spend your May?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Titus feels like it was ages ago although May has also flown by! Lovely pictures! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground