Pages

21.06.2014- Beauty Buys: L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser

Saturday, 21 June 2014

When it comes to skincare, I'm a firm subscriber to the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' school of thought, and it's rare that I'll spice up my routine for fear of breaking out or having a reaction to something new. However, after trying a few cleansing products from REN and getting on pretty well with them, running out of my moisturiser at the end of last month seemed like the perfect opportunity to shake things up a little bit. Having been a devoted fan (and serial re-purchaser) of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion since I left school (eight year ago!!!), it seemed like high time to try something a little bit more purse friendly- in the shape of the Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser from L'Oréal Paris:


I got a sample of this swirly pot of pink goodness at London Fashion Week a few seasons ago and had been slowly working my way through it as the basis of my weekend skincare routine, with minimal makeup after each working week. I got on really well with it, so have been gradually introducing it into my everyday routine- and it's something which is continuing to impress. It's really light wearing, and a little really does go a long way so you only need the tiniest of helpings to see you through the day. Although my skin tends to err on the oily side of the spectrum, I do get the odd dry patch here and there, and this has worked wonders in helping to soothe them and make them feel less obvious. As the basis of a solid skincare routine, I couldn't reccomend it highly enough- especially if you're looking for a more affordable alternative to some of the more premium products on the market. 

What are your skincare essentials?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good! I usually use clinique but have had to stop buying it as I can't afford it at the moment, so I'll have to check this one out! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground