Pages

04.07.2014- My Month in Pictures: June

Friday, 4 July 2014

Here we are again, at the start of another month, and as always I'm wondering how time is flying past so quickly! I can't get my head around how speedily the year is passing, and needless to say I'm already contemplating the next few months and turning 25 (!!!) at the end of the year. Scary stuff! Anyway, while I go and start drawing up my 'before 25' bucket list, here's a little peek back at what I've been up to over the last few weeks:

Catching the sun rise on my way to work!/Running time/Trying Prada's latest fragrance- expect to see a post soon!/Reminiscing about Morocco/Post haircut!/Beautiful sweetpeas and peonies which I picked up from Waitrose one Monday evening/Wearing a cheeky new Topshop purchase/Hydrangeas in the garden, my favourite/Finding time to appreciate the peace and tranquility of the countryside/Sharing my love for L'Oréal's Skin Perfection Moisturiser/Minty Magnum Monday madness/Skincare favourites!

All in all, June has proved pretty quiet and I've been using my weekends to enjoy relaxing at home and recharge my batteries. I've got a little break from work next week so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is going to stay sunny- I've got a long overdue date with a tall glass of iced tea and a good book in the garden! 

What have you been up to lately?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground