Pages

09.07.2014- Beauty Buys: REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel

Wednesday, 9 July 2014

I know, I know- another post all about skincare! After sharing my magic top three products with you a few weeks ago, I thought I'd cracked a winning day to day routine, but I just couldn't resist telling you all about another favourite which is rapidly climbing the 'most regularly reached for' charts in my house. I'm a comparative newcomer to all things REN, but after getting to grips with some of their products a few months ago, I'd been on the lookout for a few more essentials to add to my collection. Having tried and tested a miniature version of their Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel, running out of cleanser a few weeks ago seemed like the perfect opportunity to make a new purchase- this time in super-sized style:

REN Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel
Up until recently, I'd been waxing lyrical to all and sundry about the Foaming Cleanser version of this product, and although it's something which I'm sure I'll be coming back to, truth be told it wasn't really cutting the mustard in terms of a deep cleanse. It's a product which is ideal for no makeup days and a more gentle wash, but when it comes to getting things completely squeaky clean, the Rose Centifolia Cleansing Gel is a real hero. I've mentioned in a few posts before about the impact of the environment on my skin, and dealing with the grease, grime and pollution of central London on a daily basis has definitely resulted in a much needed escalation in my day to day cleansing habits. No more flash in the pan splashes of soapy water here and there, no more forgetting the moisturiser and essential SPF- it's time to take things seriously. Since I've been taking better care of my skin by treating it to products like this (as well as eating well and keeping hydrated), I've noticed a real improvement- and now I find myself eagerly anticipating spending the weekends barefaced!

Do you have any skincare heroes? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I am all about the gentle wash and use oil (or makeup wipes... I know, shameful!) to get my makeup off so this sound right up my street.

    Selfridges trip next time?

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground