Pages

13.07.2014- Olly's House- A Look at Oliver Bonas AW14

Sunday, 13 July 2014

About a week or so ago, Elodie and I popped along to a very special event to celebrate the 21st birthday of Oliver Bonas. Olly's House had been set up in the heart of bustling Soho, and as well as housing a feast of tea and cake shaped indulgences, the space also showcased all that Oliver Bonas will be offering for AW14. Recently I've been becoming increasingly obsessed with all things interior themed (as is evidenced by my relentless pinning away on Pinterest!), so to have the opportunity to sneak a peek at the pieces which will be hitting the shops soon was simply too good to pass up:


Although there are some nods to the winter months throughout the collection, it's lovely to see vivid and vibrant colours forming the core aesthetic of the range. Statement neons shades add depth to more muted hues, and contrasting textures also add an element of opulence, with both practicality and function in mind. I really loved the characterful prints which ran across so many of the pieces too- the ideal way to add a splash of newness to your indoor space without breaking the bank. Fashion wise, I adored the patterns and different fabrics on display, and it was really interesting to see some of the colourful statements which comprised the homeware range carry though to bold accessories and jewellery. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some of my favourite pieces hitting the shelves over the next few months- and with end of the year present planning already on the brain, I'm sure it won't be too long before I'm making detours home via the Victoria branch! 

A big thank you to the Press Team for the invite and for being so welcoming!

Are you a fan of Oliver Bonas? What do you think of the new pieces?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks super! Right up my street :)
    Love your blog by the way xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love Oliver Bonas, need to get my hands on those cushions! I've been eyeing up a drinks trolley on their website, but I don't think I can justify *needing* one haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love the mugs displayed on the wall like that - great idea!

    I have a new blog post up, so would love to know your thoughts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground