Pages

24.07.2014- What I Wore Today #196

Thursday, 24 July 2014

When it comes to summer staples, the printed trouser is probably one of my most reached-for pieces. Over the last couple of years I've amassed quite a collection, and now I've got so many favourites which I tend to reach for instinctively when the weather gets warmer. From season to season I'm always on the lookout for new styles, and certainly over the last year or so my collection has grown as I've steadily shopped around. With the heatwave sticking around (literally!) for a little while yet, I've more of less been living in some of my favourites of late:

outfit13thjulyoutfit14thjuly2
Blouse- Whistles 
Trousers- F&F 
Shoes- Birkenstock (via ASOS) 
Bag- Zara 
Sunglasses- Vintage 

How snazzy are these floral trousers from F&F? I picked these up when I went dotty over my polka dot pair, and am wearing them as I type now. They are ultra comfortable and ideal for this hot and humid weather. The pattern also seemed perfect for an outing for Hampton Court Flower Show a few weekends ago, where these snaps were taken (contrary to my wishful thinking, this is not my back garden!) I'm putting a full length post about my trip together as we speak so keep your eyes peeled for it hitting these pages soon! Keeping things simple, here I reached for a basic blouse from Whistles (a sale steal from a few seasons ago), and a couple of new purchases in the shape of this bargain £20 bag from Zara, as well as my new Birkenstocks. They've had a couple of outings so far- and although I almost immediately broke out in blisters (!!!) when I first wore them, I'm confident that once I've broken them in they're going to become real summer staples. 

Have you picked up any summery prints recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. you look so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground