Pages

05.08.2014- My Month in Pictures: July

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Another month has whizzed by and once again I find myself completely befuddled about how quickly time has been passing. To me August has always felt like the end of summer in earnest- and it's probably quite bad that I'm already counting down the days until the start of September- if only so that my trains to and from work will be a tad more empty (such a summer holiday grouch!) Anyway, without wishing to will the rest of the year away, here's a little look back at what I got up to in July:

Paying a visit to Olly's House/Spending a lovely day in Arundel/Soaking up the sun at Hampton Court/Being introduced to Angel Candy by Thierry Mugler/Catching up with Elodie over tea and a Bill's lunch!/Great Britain at The National Theatre- hilarious stuff/Spending the day exploring Buckingham Palace- post coming soon!/Julius Caesar at The Globe/Sweetpeas from the garden/Richard III at Trafalgar Studios/Swooning over the displays in Kate Spade/Soaking up the sunshine on the way home from work/Running!/The Crucible at The Old Vic- one of the best pieces of theatre I've ever seen/Gardening!

This month was one which was full of lots of lovely things- including my first visit to Hampton Court for the Flower Show, a trip down to Arundel and lots of trips to the theatre. In fact, I'm thinking of putting together a little review round up if that's something which you'd be interested in seeing? Let me know with a comment!

What did you get up to in July? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cultural month! Bring on The Crucible again in August! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground