Pages

04.09.2014- What I Wore Today #200

Thursday, 4 September 2014

Looking back, it feels like an eternity ago that Sarah and I snapped these pictures in the grounds of Buckingham Palace after previewing the Royal Childhood exhibition- but thinking about it, the weather that day was just as unpredictable as it is at the moment, as we found ourselves caught in a downpour the moment we stepped back out onto the streets of  busy old London town! Without getting away on a summer holiday this year, my warm weather wardrobe has tended to be made up of pieces which work ideally in the city, and which I can switch up and adapt as the seasons change:
outfit29thjuly1 29thjuly3
Blouse- Warehouse (via ASOS)
Trousers- Warehouse (via ASOS)
Sandals- River Island
Bag- Vintage
Sunglasses- Vintage
Watch- Michael Kors c/o John Lewis

This little combo is my first foray into to co-ord trend which has been absolutely everywhere this summer, and it's one which I've really been converted to as a fuss free, quick and easy option. This pairing from Warehouse caught my eye whilst I was having a browse of ASOS a little while back, and it's definitely something which I'm looking forward to experimenting with styling as we head into autumn- with the weather forecast looking pretty sunny for the foreseeable future, I'm also really looking forward to getting a little bit more wear out of some thus far neglected summer pieces before the chilly weather descends!

Have you tried any co-ordinated pieces recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Sandiford, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground