Pages

06.09.2014- My Month in Pictures: August

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Fingers crossed, by the time you read this, I'll be in Cambridge at the wedding of one of my oldest friends! It's something which has been in my diary for ages, but has come around so quickly- and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like the year has completely run away from them! Anyway, here's a little look back at how my August panned out...

Admiring a beautiful flower display in Covent Garden/Making some vintage purchases from Rokit!/Practice Wedding Cake making/Styling a Peter Jensen purchase/Spooky sunset/Cambridge Satchel ready for my trip!/Post rainy run!/Still getting plenty of wear out of my Birkenstocks/Finally finding a chair which has enough leg room for me!/Byron with Lily!/The Crucible take two!/Double Chocolate cookies!
Plenty of lovely stuff unfolded this month, including yet more baking action and a return trip to The Old Vic to see The Crucible. Lots of exciting developments in other parts of life too- I'm sure there will be more on those next month!

How did you spend August?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Very happy to have been a part of your month - hopefully will be part of September too. Better make the most of our time here, eh!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground