Pages

09.09.2014- Beauty Buys: Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

My skincare favourites have been rather well documented on these pages over the last few months, particularly as I try to settle into a routine which my suits my 'grown up' complexion and keeps my face feeling as fresh as possible. Although my day to day go to favourites are ideal for cleansing, general lifestyle of late has left my skin looking a little bit tired, with a few odd breakouts here and there all giving things a distinctly more teenage feel than usual. Since I started working in central London, I've really noticed a difference in the way that my skin tends to behave, with lots of environmental factors tending seeping into my pores, resulting in excess oil production, blackheads and the odd zit thrown in for good measure. In short, recently I've needed a pick me up just to inject a bit off energy into my usual routine, and REN's latest innovative release is something which has arrived at the perfect time: 

Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial, £32, Space NK

I'd read a fair bit of hype about REN's Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial online, and after spying that it had received the thumbs up from beauty goddess Lisa Eldridge on Instagram, I wasted no time in adding it to a cheeky weekend splurge from Space NK. This is a product which promises a lot- brighter, more radiant, photo ready skin in one minute- and boy, does it deliver! The premise is easy- rub a pea sized amount over your face, wetting your fingers to activate the super savvy, energising Vitamin C complex. After sixty seconds, rinse, and you're ready- it really is that simple. I've been using this little tube of magic every three days or so for a little over a week and have already noticed a real difference- it's definitely one of the best skincare investments I've made, and, in terms of noticeable results, packs a punch which nothing else has really come close to in my book. 

Have you tried the Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial? What did you think? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sold! This sounded way too good to be true but if it's got your seal of approval, I think it definitely has its place on my bathroom shelf!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love REN products - this is definitely one for my list! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds AMAZING, my skin is seriously in need of some TLC at the moment so I will have to hunt this down!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground