Pages

04.10.2014- My Month in Pictures: September

Saturday, 4 October 2014

Goodness me, September flew by in an absolute whirlwind didn't it? Once again I'm sitting here with my diary in front of me baffled at the fact that it will be Christmas in only a matter of weeks! The last month has been a bit of an emotional roller-coaster for me, and I'm sure I'll go into a bit more detail soon (ooh cryptic!) once things have settled down and I've had time to take a bit of a breather and relax. Anyway, putting all that to one side for now, my September was well and truly choc-a-bloc- and here's a little look at how I've spent the last few weeks:

Lots of pressies!/Trekking to King's Cross for my trip to Cambridge!/Wedding guest face/Wedding cake (thank you Mary Berry!)/Wearing a cheeky new ASOS purchase/Naughty Kate Spade spending!/More floral loveliness/Taking my new Nike sports bra for a test run- I'm already planning purchasing another one!/Spending the day at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers/Teacup flowers- possibly the best thing ever?/Finally getting around to seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!/South London sunset.

Looking back, my September was punctuated by plenty of florals, wasn't it?! If you've yet to read all about my adventure at The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers, then head on over here and have a peek! And, should you fancy whipping up a wedding cake, check out my post on my biggest adventure in baking to date here.

What did you get up to last month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground