Pages

05.10.2014- Skincare Saviours: Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask

Sunday, 5 October 2014

As I mentioned in my recent post which cast the spotlight on some haircare heroes, this time of the year seems to be synonymous with wanting to treat yourself to some serious pampering to keep the winter blues (or in the case of my complexion, the winter greys!) at bay. Last weekend, I devoted some serious time to treating myself to a little spot of beauty TLC, running a steaming hot bath, painting my nails, and even- shock horror- brushing my hair. I also made a point of giving my skin some much needed attention, cracking open a new purchase which is simply good enough to eat:

Lush Cupcake Fresh Facemask

I picked this little pot up from Lush on the way home a few weeks ago after I noticed that I seemed to be suffering from a serious breakout on my forehead- somewhere where I'm never usually susceptible to getting spots. After receiving some amazingly helpful service from the staff in the Victoria branch, I was introduced to the Cupcake Fresh Face Mask, made exclusively from natural ingredients including cocoa butter. A chocolate face mask. It was like all of my Christmases had come at once. The formula is designed to help combat the production of excess oil, thus aiming to reduce the breakout rate at the surface level of the skin and calm down any existing spots. Infused with linseed, peppermint, spearmint and sandalwood oils, this is a one-stop-shop to soothing spot prone or teenage skin, and since I've been using it, I've noticed a definite improvement, so I'm sure I'll be repurchasing soon. 

Are you a fan of Lush products?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I love Lush facemasks - this one sounds lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground