Pages

08.10.2014- What I Wore Today #204

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

With these blustery winds and squally showers, summer seems like a long distant memory, doesn't it?! Whilst recently I've been living in some old warm (and weatherproof!) favourites, I'm still determined that my winter wardrobe is going to be as bright as possible. Easier said than done, perhaps, but time will tell! Anyway, trying to cling on to summer with every fibre of my being, here's a little look at an outfit which I put together when the days were distinctly brighter:

outfit15thsept
outfit15thsept2
Kimono- Ganni (via ASOS) 
Blouse- Zara 
Jeans- c/o Laura Ashley 
Bag- Cambridge Satchel Co c/o MyBag.com 
Sunglasses- Vintage 
Shoes- Birkenstock

After my first foray into kimono territory towards the end of last month, it seems that I've become a little bit addicted to them! This design from Ganni had been on my wishlist for an absolute age, so when it popped back up in stock over at ASOS, I took the plunge and treated myself to it ahead of my trip to Cambridge. Not only is is the perfect late summer piece, but it's also something which I think will prove a real investment, particularly if I get to go away on holiday next year (fingers crossed!) Here I paired it with some black basics, but I can imagine it looking great with lots of other pieces in my wardrobe too, so it's definitely a purchased well made! Finishing touches came in the shape of my vintage sunglasses, Birkenstocks (which I am seriously missing wearing!!) and my gorgeous Cambridge satchel. 

Have you picked up any new favourites recently?

(Image credit: Elodie Russo, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is beautiful, I LOVE that kimono!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground