Pages

13.10.2014- What I Wore Today #205

Monday, 13 October 2014

Now that there's a distinct autumnal chill in the air, my day to day wardrobe is tending to consist of ultra practical pieces which are easy to layer up against the weather. Whilst it's quite sad to admit that I've already been wearing my winter coat (which makes for a rather interesting, if somewhat sweaty picture when I'm power walking to the train station of a morning!), in terms of practicality it's been a must- particularly for pretending it's a portable duvet when I've seriously struggled with my alarm clock! However, on the odd occasion where the sun has been peaking through the clouds before I head for the front door, I've been reaching for a seriously versatile wardrobe staple- the duster jacket: 

outfit5thoctober
Jacket- c/o Warehouse 
Blouse- Zara 
Jeans- Noisy May (via ASOS) 
Bag- Warehouse 
Shoes- Adidas c/o JD Sports 

When the lovely people from Warehouse dropped me a line to introduce their autumn collection, this jacket proved to be a real standout. Not only is it the perfect bridge between the smart and casual pieces in my wardrobe, but it's also a lovely, ultra wearable alternative to some of my heavier coats, so is proving ideal for the changeable days which we seem to be having at the moment. I'm finding that the slouchier fit makes it ideal for the weekends as well as my work wardrobe, and here I paired it with some Saturday staples in the shape of my Noisy May jeans, a basic blouse from Zara and my much worn Adidas kicks. Speaking of Warehouse, you might remember this backpack from my transitional treasures post last month, and, after spotting that it had been reduced in the sale, I couldn't resist adding it to my collection- further proof that these pages are more of a 'list of things to buy' diary than anything else! 

Are you a fan of Warehouse's latest collection? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Love this jacket. I really need to start coat shopping, it's already so cold! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that outfit on you! Looked so effortlessly chic - girl, you do French dressing better than I do. Shall I start to worry?

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair this length, it looks ace!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground