Pages

01.11.2014- What I Wore Today #206

Saturday, 1 November 2014

After a little spell of rain and some chilly temperatures, it's seems that we're having something of an Indian Summer, doesn't it? Definitely nothing to be sneezed at, and it's given me the perfect opportunity to get even more wear out of some summer favourites- I've also been thoroughly enjoying not having to leave the house wrapped up in layer upon layer of woollies and a coat, so I'm determined to make the most of this last spell of sunshine before the big chill inevitably sets in next week. An added bonus of this late sunny spell is that I'm also getting plenty of opportunities to switch up my sunglasses collection, and a few weekends ago I took a new pair for their first outing:

19thoctober1
19thoctober2
Kimono- Warehouse 
Blouse- Zara 
Trousers- Monki 
Bag- Warehouse
Shoes- c/o F&F
Sunglasses- Marc by Marc Jacobs c/o Sunglasses Shop
Necklace- Z for Accessorize

If you're a regular visitor to these pages then you'll probably be well aware that I've got more than a passing penchant for eyewear. So when the lovely people at Sunglasses Shop got in touch and asked me if I'd like to review a pair from their online selection, I jumped at the chance. These super stylish frames are from Marc by Marc Jacobs, and they've become my new staple pair, particularly as they make such a simple statement. Styling some old favourites alongside them, here I reached for my Monki trousers and Zara blouse, as well as another new kimono shaped purchase, this time from Warehouse- who are seriously nailing it with their new season pieces, don't you think?!

Have you been making the most of the warm weather?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. You have one of the best selections of sunglasses Sarah!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking beautiful! Love the kimono. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground