Pages

03.11.2014- My Month in Pictures: October

Monday, 3 November 2014

Remember, remember...how is it November??!! This year has flown past in an absolute flash, hasn't it? With only a few weeks to go until Christmas (and less than a month until I turn 25...aaah!), I'm feeling reflective and slightly scared about how quickly the days are whizzing by...quarter life crisis here we come! Anyway, whilst I struggle to get my head around where the last eleven months have disappeared to, here's a little peek at my October in pictures:

Paying (another!) cheeky trip to Kate Spade/The Big Easy for Elodie's farewell/Discovering another hidden gem in London town/Early morning sunshine in Covent Garden/Afternoon Tea at Claridge's for Mumma F's birthday/Crushing on yet another coat from Warehouse/Drink Me Eat Me, my new favourite place for tea and cake/Dahlias on my dressing table/Embracing a muddy run/Making the most of the last days of British Summer Time, sob/Countryside sunsets/Learning how to be #girlboss thanks to the amazing Sophia Amoruso/Experiencing Ippudo London for Michelle's leaving meal/Bobbi Brown opens a standalone store in Covent Garden, angels are singing!/#LDNPoppyDay on the way to work, seriously inspirational/Gorgeous blue skies on the last day of the month. 


The last month has been a rather busy one, full of emotional farewells to two of my best blogging babes (miss you Elodie and Michelle!), as well as lots of lovely food and making the most of the surprising bursts of sunshine which have made the start of winter so much more bearable. I'm sure it's not going to last though (as I type this it's pouring down..!), and it looks like we're in for a chilly spell as we head towards the end of 2014.

See you on the other side...when I'll be 25!!!

What did you get up to in October?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. October went by so fast - I haven't even noticed that its basically winter now as time just just been flying. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground