Pages

07.11.2014- Skincare Saviours: Bioderma Solution Micellaire

Friday, 7 November 2014

In the cult beauty product stakes, much like in life, I tend to be pretty late to the party. You know that person who turns up just as the DJ is packing their decks away for the night? Yep- that would be me- unless of course I was at home with a pot of tea and a Game of Thrones marathon on the go (which, lets be honest, is far more likely!) Anyway, all talk of parties aside, the point is that I'm generally quite the last minute Lucy when it comes to picking up the bits and pieces which everyone is raving about- and there's nothing wrong with that in my book- slow and steady wins the race after all. Having heard wonderful things about all things Bioderma, I finally took the opportunity to see what all the fuss was about- better late than never, eh?


I picked up this little bottle of their much raved about Solution Micellaire from a pharmacy just around the corner from work a little while ago, and although it was a little bit on the pricey side, it's still going strong three weeks later. It's pretty tricky to explain the difference between this and other similar products which I've tried in the past, but it feels so much better on my skin, and I've noticed a real difference in terms of how clear my complexion is looking too. I think I've mentioned in the past that I've got pretty sensitive skin so tend to avoid toners, particularly if they are harsh and stripping. The lovely thing about Bioderma is how gentle it is, and how little you need to use to make a noticeable difference. Needless to say, I'm well and truly converted- does this warrant a trip across the Channel to stock up on some more? 

Have you tried Bioderma? What do you think? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground