Pages

01.12.2014- My Month in Pictures: November

Monday, 1 December 2014

Pinch punch! Today marks the beginning of December, the end of the Black Friday mayhem (fisticuffs over a telly...really??!!) and the last few weeks before Christmas! Whilst I'm not feeling completely festive just yet (concentrating on getting a certain quarter century birthday tomorrow out of the way first..), there's definitely a sense of things winding down in the air- and I for one am looking forward to a bit of a festive break for the chance to relax after what has been a bit of a topsy turvy year. I'm also full of cold at the moment, so the chance to recharge my batteries will be a really welcome one. I've got a few festive posts planned too, so definitely keep your eyes peeled for those over the next few weeks. In the meantime, here's a peek at what my November looked like:

Some very exciting historical reading!/Taking my newest vintage purchase for a spin/Having blooming lovely time at the Boden SS15 press day, and finally getting to meet the team behind Bloom & Wild!/Taking time to reflect at Tower Poppies/Food glorious food in Covent Garden/A night at the theatre/Some much needed winter tlc from Kiehl's/Sampling Polpo for the first time/Exploring Chelsea/Enjoying a picturesque Front Row Society festive meet up with Propellernet/St Pancras, acing Christmas trees since 2014/Sunny London Saturday.

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely month! I wish I was in London over the Holidays... I mean, don't get me wrong, home's great but Christmas lights in palm trees? Not so much.

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still daydreaming about that chocolate salami at Polpo.... x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground