Pages

04.12.2014- What I Wore Today #208

Thursday, 4 December 2014

Now it seems that we're well and truly in the grip of winter, I've definitely found myself living in a series of jumpers which have been on a fairly steady rotation from washing machine to wardrobe over the last few weeks. I don't know about you, but at this time of the year I find it really tricky to get inspired about getting dressed day to day, particularly when it's pitch black outside in the mornings and my main priority is keeping as warm as possible. Having said that, sometimes it's nice to take a break from winter woollies and invest a bit more in getting dressed than just throwing on a jumper, and a recent addition to my wardrobe has done a really refreshing job in breaking the knitwear monotony:

 Blouse- French Connection 
Jeans- Topshop 
Coat- Vintage 
Sunglasses- Vintage 
Shoes- Adidas c/o JD Sports
Mittens- c/o Next
Bag- Warehouse

This blouse from French Connection was a birthday present which landed in lap earlier in the week, and it's definitely a real favourite. It's one of the few pieces I've seen in the shops recently which I've really liked, and it's something which I think is going to become a real staple. The embellished collar detail adds the perfect touch of festive sparkle too, so gets a definite seasonal thumbs up from me. It's a piece which is pretty versatile, and here I paired it with some staple jeans- but I can't wait to style it with some more formal trousers...if I can find the perfect pair! Much like my birthday last year, one of my favourite (and warmest!) coats came out too- proving that a great vintage piece never really goes out of fashion. 

Have you picked up any new favourites recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh your blouse is gorgeous Sazfaz! And I adore your mittens (: it's getting chilly here now too, desperately need to buy a scarf or 20! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coat :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd say this but... I miss coats. A LOT. Especially when I see you looking like a real babe in this vintage number!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those mittens are so cute and look like they would keep my hands super toasty, might invest in a pair :) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground