Pages

15.12.2014- Not Another Bill

Monday, 15 December 2014

If you're anything at all like me, you'll be something of a serial post opening putter offer. If I'm being completely honest, I'm completely useless at getting around to checking what has been popped through the letterbox by the postman, which frequently means that the majority of my mail can sit around for a fair few weeks or so, particularly if it's something which looks unappealing- life admin, I'm looking at you. Anyway, I think it's fair to say that most of us don't tend to get the sort of post which we'd like coming through the door- and that where those canny people from Not Another Bill come in. Far from offering doom and gloom in the form of bank statements or bills, their subscription service promises a monthly surprise through the post- a carefully curated present which definitely won't go unopened: 

Karen Mabon scarf, c/o Not Another Bill.

This gorgeous Karen Mabon scarf popped through my letterbox a few weeks back, and it definitely proved a really welcome alternative to the junk mail and pizza leaflets which are normally popped through the door. Carefully selected and curated by the Not Another Bill team, each monthly delivery is a real surprise, something which definitely injects a tad more excitement into the postman's usual round, don't you think? I love the idea of getting something completely unexpected delivered to your door every month, and if you're on the lookout for a really unique Christmas present idea, then this idea is perfect. I'm tempted to sign myself up just for the element of surprise! 

Do you like the idea of Not Another Bill? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground