Pages

31.12.2014- My Month in Pictures: December

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Goodness me, here we are at the end of another year- and it has really whizzed by in a flash, don't you agree? It feels like barely five minutes since I was putting together this sort of post this time last year- I don't know about you, but as I'm getting older it just seems that time is passing all too quickly. For me, the last twelve months have been ones of considerable extremes- both good and bad- but even the not so great experiences have proved to me that I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was. I've also been lucky enough to have some amazing experiences this year, particularly journeying to the beautiful Essaouira with some of my best blogging buddies. I'm hoping that 2015 is going to be another year of expanding horizons, and whilst I'm not drawing up a list of resolutions per se, I'll definitely be taking a leaf out of Michelle's book a jotting down some goals for the year ahead. Whilst I go and grab a pen and paper, here's a little peek back at what my December looked like:

Celebrating being 25!/Enjoying Afternoon Tea aboard the BB Bus/Musing on biscuits in M&S/Getting cosy in my new Boden slippers/Saturday morning tea appointment!/Watching The Scottsboro Boys- an amazing production, definitely see it if you can!/Christmas Jumper Day/Making some new festive friends/Sunshine at Somerset House/Paying my first trip to Jackson & Rye/Birthday presents from my pals!/Christmas gifts/Whipping up a Winter Fruit Pavlova with some goodies from Fruitdrop/Best Secret Santa present ever!/Alternative Christmas pudding/Sharing my tips for festive flower arranging on the Bloom & Wild blog/Wrapping up in some winter warmers/Brunch on the South Bank, at Canteen/One last time...The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies at the IMAX!

Reflecting on the last twelve months, I feel like I've grown up quite a lot. Not so much in the 'doing adult responsible things and turning 25' sense, but in terms of developing more in terms of confidence- when I look back to where I was this time last year, I feel a lot happier and a far more fulfilled than I have been in a pretty long time. As always, I'm still hugely in love with everyone who stops by these pages to read what I'm musing upon, and to still be enjoying posting over five years since I started blogging is something which I really do cherish.

End of soppiness and out! Here's to an amazing 2015- see you on the other side!

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I really do love them! Have a happy new year! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground