Pages

19.01.2015- Beauty Buys: Foreo Luna Mini

Monday, 19 January 2015

At this time of the year, it can be tricky to make resolutions which are realistic to stick to. Let's be honest, trying to give up chocolate when there are still festive selection boxes lurking about the house is more or less impossible. Living on nothing but salad and fresh air in the middle of winter is also something which is a tad impractical- and putting your willpower to the test during what tends to be a pretty trying (not to mention long!) month is definitely not something which can prove a real challenge. With that in mind, a few years ago I decided to make my resolutions a little bit more relaxed- incorporating things which are realistic and which I know I'll benefit from. As silly as it seems, one of the promises which I made to myself a little while back was to take better care of my skin- investing in my Clarisonic and settling on a routine which relied less on picking up whatever was on special offer in Boots and more on investing in some top quality products which ticked all of the right boxes. Now, a little while later, with some lifestyle changes under my belt, I'm revisiting that resolution- this time around with another investment buy:

Foreo Luna Mini, Feel Unique

Now then, this is quite the tricky product to describe- but it's essentially a sonic system which is designed to gently cleanse at a deeper level than just a basic wash and buff. I've been tending to think of it as a happy medium between foaming face wipes and my Clarisonic- and the brilliant thing about this is that it's perfect for everyday use, targeting the environmental stressors which tend to make my face flare up. I still reach for my Clarisonic once a week or so (usually on a Sunday evening), and the Foreo Luna Mini has been a real boon to my existing routine- if you live or work in the city then this is absolutely perfect for lathering away the nasties from the day, every day. It's really gentle, and on a practical level is ultra easy to use as it's compact, fully waterproof and seems to have a really long battery life. I've been using it for about a month or so now and have noticed a huge difference, both in terms of how my skin appears overall as well as a serious reduction in flare ups. So, if you've resolved that 2015 is going to be a glowing one, or are just looking for a winter boost, I couldn't recommend this little gadget more.

Have you tried any new beauty products recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I've never used any skin gadgets but this sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground