Pages

02.02.2015- My Month in Pictures: January

Monday, 2 February 2015

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm seriously happy to see the back of January (insert thumbs up Emoji here!) I don't know whether I've just been a grumpy old so and so of late, but I think it's safe to say that winter and I really don't get on- so needless to say you won't find me running off to join the Night's Watch any time soon (on that note, how epic is the new Game of Thrones trailer? Hurry up series five!) Anyway, for me the last few weeks have been pretty quiet (with the exception of having a very pesky wisdom tooth removed!), full of life admin and one quarter life crisis after another...more on that soon, I'm sure- but in the meantime, here's a little peek at what I've been up to:

New Year's Day Afternoon Tea at home/Planning, planning, planning/Getting inspired by a very special Kate Spade read/Bringing a hint of spring inside with some fresh blooms/Tea and cake...an alternative January detox!/Watching the incredible Golem at the Young Vic/The best things come in Bloom & Wild shaped packages/Admiring the window of Kate Spade from a distance/The lovely Hannah brewing up!

This month I've only got a few things in my diary, which is no bad thing in my book. I've been feeling pretty run down over the last few weeks- and am still struggling to shift a cold which has been lingering since before Christmas- but with spring tantalizingly close, I'm looking forward to (hopefully!) starting to feel a bit more refreshed!

What have you been up to over the last few weeks?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of that afternoon tea - can't find an English sandwich anywhere here ): Miss you so so much my favourite Sazfaz <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that January is over too! Love that you got an "S" mug at Hannah's! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground